Engage in an exhilarating and rewarding alternative to traditional fitness routines. Participants will have an opportunity to learn a multitude of ways to express themselves through creative movement. All activities will center around safe progressions to help improve strength, agility, flexibility, stability, and kinesthetic awareness.
January 22nd through April 8th
Cadets - $250 for all 12 sessions
- Ages 18mo - 3yrs - 4:00 to 4:45
- This class will be comprised of students between the ages of 18 months to 3 years with parent participation. The focus is to develop sensory and spatial awareness, motor coordination while encouraging a bonding experience with their parents. All placement in preschool classes are based primarily on the age and maturity level of your little one.
Recruits - $250 for all 12 sessions
- Ages: 4yrs - 5yrs - 4:00 to 4:45
- - This class will be comprised of students between the ages of 4 and 5. Through gymnastics, the focus is to develop sensory and spatial awareness, fitness, body mechanics, and social skills in a safe, fun, and supportive environment. The parents of the younger athletes are encouraged to play an active roll in the learning process until their athlete has achieved independence.
Deputies - $250 for all 12 sessions
- Ages: 6+yrs (no experience needed) - 4:45 to 5:45
- This is a class for athletes, over 6 years of age, with little to no gymnastics experience. We will work with athletes to develop a solid base of strength, flexibility, coordination, and basic gymnastic skills. Athletes who achieve the required skills on their skill card are invited to progress to the next class.
Sheriffs - $250 for all 12 sessions
- Ages: 6+ yrs (intermediate/advanced skill level) - 5:45 to 7:00
- - This class is for athletes who are experienced and training gymnastics at an intermediate to advanced level. We will focus on continuing to reinforce fundamentals while incorporating drills and conditioning to help athletes achieve more advanced skills.
Adult gymnastics fitness - $10 per session or $100 for all 12 sessions
- Ages: 18+ (No experience needed) 5:45 to 7:00
- - We will work with athletes to develop a solid base of strength, flexibility, coordination, and basic movement.
How To make registration a breeze
- - Please note, payments by Cash or Credit will be accepted.
- - Registrations can be made in person or by phone
For any questions, please contact us!
661-822-7900 / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com